Disposable Hemodialyser is used in patients who suffer from acute/chronic renal failure.
1. Membranes are with high mechanical strength and stable physical & chemical properties.
2. Perfect biocompatibility.
3. Membrane’s inner surface is smooth and the good anticoagulation properties.
4. Higher clearance Rate of Small and Medium-sized Molecular substances.
5. Small volume of blood chamber and better performance.
6. Advance electron beam sterilization methods and maintain better dialysis performance.
Store in a cool, dry, and dark place. Avoid direct sunlight.
1. Do not use the disposable hemodialyser if the package is damaged.
2. Discard the device after use. The device is meant for one-time use only.
3. The storage areas need to be well ventilated and free from corrosive gases.
4. It should be well equipped with fire and rat prevention, moisture, and pest control facilities and do not store at extreme temperatures.
5. Do not use it if it is over its expiration date.
Get An Accurate Quote For Your Next Projects
No matter your project is complicated or simple, no matter is Medical Consumables or Lab Consumables, etc, you will get an accurate quotation within 6 hours.