Adjustable venturi oxygen masks are devices that are constructed to supply oxygen or other gases to an individual.
Masks fit snugly over the nose and mouth and are equipped with 4 different oxygen concentration diluters which allow selecting different oxygen concentrations accordingly, and a tube that connects the oxygen mask to a storage tank where the oxygen is contained, to be connected to central oxygen supplying system in different hospitals.
Transparent(green or white) plastic masks also leave the face visible, allowing care providers to better ascertain patients’ conditions.
1.100% latex-free, DEHP free is available for choice;
2.Mask, 2m oxygen tube, With elastic strap, Adjustable nose clip;
3.Transparent and green is available;
4.Oxygen Concentration adjustable Mask with only two diluters for four concentrations.
5.Easy adjustable, variable venturi system ensures fixed & accurate concentrations of oxygen;
6.CE, ISO 13485 approved;
7.Shelf Time:5 years;
8.Sterilized by EO gas.
Store in a cool, dry, and dark place. Avoid direct sunlight.
1. Do not use the device if the device package is damaged.
2. Discard the device after use. The device is meant for one-time use only.
3. The storage areas need to be well ventilated and free from corrosive gases.
4. It should be well equipped with fire and rat prevention, moisture, and pest control facilities and do not store at extreme temperatures.
5. Do not use it if it is over its expiration date.