Sterile Suction Catheters are designed with two different connectors that are used for controlling the suction pressure. Disposable Suction Catheter is composed of joint and tube, it is used for connecting with equipment, and assimilating the sputum and secretion of patients.
Suction Catheters are flexible, long tubes used to remove respiratory secretions from the airway. The purpose of suctioning is to keep the airway clear of secretions and to prevent plugging. One end of the suction catheter is connected to a collection container (suction canister) and a device that generates suction. The open end is advanced through the airway (endotracheal or tracheostomy tube) to remove secretions.
The Suction catheters are 40cm long and available from Fr 6 to Fr 20.
1. Kink resistant PVC tube, X-ray line optional;
2. Rounded open tip with two elliptical eyes;
3. Color-coded connector for size identification;
4. With DEHP free Tube.
Suction catheters are intended for oral, nasopharyngeal, and tracheobronchial suctioning. Must be attached to a jar/canister via a tube before being connected to a vacuum source. The product is intended for single use only.
Store in a cool, dry, and dark place. Avoid direct sunlight.
1. Do not use the stomach tube if the stomach tube package is damaged.
2. Discard the device after use. The device is meant for one-time use only.
3. The storage areas need to be well ventilated and free from corrosive gases.
4. It should be well equipped with fire and rat prevention, moisture, and pest control facilities and do not store at extreme temperatures.
5. Do not use it if it is over its expiration date.
Transparent Y type
Get An Accurate Quote For Your Next Projects
No matter your project is complicated or simple, no matter is Medical Consumables or Lab Consumables, etc, you will get an accurate quotation within 6 hours.