Disposable PVC Stomach Tubes are used to introduce food, nutrients, medication, or other material into the stomach, or drain undesirable contents from the stomach, or decompress the stomach. The tube is inserted into a patient’s stomach through the patient’s nose or mouth.
1. Made of medical grade non-toxic PVC, non-pyrogenic;
2. Soft and kink resisting tubing, Smooth and transparent (or frosted tube);
3. Radio opaque line throughout the length for X-ray visualization;
4. Marked at intervals from the tip for accurate placement;
5. Atraumatic soft rounded closed tip or opened tip with smooth edges;
6. Lateral eye with smooth edges is less invasive;
7. The appropriate degree of hardness provides kind resistance;
8. Color coding for size identification;
9. EO gas sterilized.
Store in a cool, dry, and dark place. Avoid direct sunlight.
1. Do not use the stomach tube if the stomach tube package is damaged.
2. Discard the device after use. The device is meant for one-time use only.
3. The storage areas need to be well ventilated and free from corrosive gases.
4. It should be well equipped with fire and rat prevention, moisture, and pest control facilities and do not store at extreme temperatures.
5. Do not use it if it is over its expiration date.
Get An Accurate Quote For Your Next Projects
No matter your project is complicated or simple, no matter is Medical Consumables or Lab Consumables, etc, you will get an accurate quotation within 6 hours.