Nebulizer Masks use oxygen, compressed air, or ultrasonic power to break up solutions and suspensions into small aerosol droplets that can be directly inhaled from the mouthpiece of the device. The definition of an aerosol is a “mixture of gas and liquid particles.
1. 100% latex-free, DEHP free is available for choice;
2. Universal connector(Luer lock) is available. Medium concentration. Adjustable nose clip;
3. Color is green or transparent;
4. Special 6-slots design to ensure good ventilation when in the situation of folded or pressed;
5.Medium concentration, with elastic strap, adjustable nose clip;
6. Sterilized by EO gas.
Store in a cool, dry, and dark place. Avoid direct sunlight.
1. Do not use the device if the device package is damaged.
2. Discard the device after use. The device is meant for one-time use only.
3. The storage areas need to be well ventilated and free from corrosive gases.
4. It should be well equipped with fire and rat prevention, moisture, and pest control facilities and do not store at extreme temperatures.
5. Do not use it if it is over its expiration date.
Adult Europe Standard
Adult Asia Standard
Get An Accurate Quote For Your Next Projects
No matter your project is complicated or simple, no matter is Medical Consumables or Lab Consumables, etc, you will get an accurate quotation within 6 hours.