IV Infusion Set Burette Type
PVC Tube,PE Chamber
Coordinates the disposable use of venous transfusion needles and injection needles, uses in the vein drop for the human body.
Disposable burette type iv infusion set is a sterile, single-use medical device, applied in venous infusion in the clinic.
Product Accessories: Equipped with Spike, Air Filter, Flexible tubing, Y-injection set, Roller Clamp, Fluid Filter, and needle, etc.
Instructions For Use:
1. Close both roller clamps.
2. Open the air vent cap, remove the protector from the spike and insert the spike fully into the I.V. container.
3. Open top roller clamp and air vent cap, fill burette chamber to approximately 30ml, then close top roller clamp, squeeze flexible drip chamber until the fluid level reaches the half-full line in the drip chamber.
4. Open bottom roller clamp, expel air bubbles from the set, close clamp.
5. Open the top roller clamp and fill the burette chamber to the desired level. Close clamp.
6. Make venipuncture.
7. Open the bottom clamp and regulate flow by adjusting the roller.
8. Adding medication through the injection site.
2.Can be assembled with infusion bags and bottles;
3.Sterilized by E.O gas, non-toxic and pyrogen-free;
4.Highly sharp needle points, causing light puncture force and bringing less pain to the patient;
5.Flexible tubing with a standard length of 1.5cm, 1.8m, 2.0m, or customized length.
6.With a flow regulator to control the rate of medicine liquid.
7.Without needle (can be with the needle).
8.With “Y” injection port.
9.With a drug filter.
10.Luer lock or Luer slip connector.
Store in a cool, dry, and dark place. Avoid direct sunlight.
1. Do not use the device if the device package is damaged.
2. Discard the device after use. The device is meant for one-time use only.
3. The storage areas need to be well ventilated and free from corrosive gases.
4. It should be well equipped with fire and rat prevention, moisture, and pest control facilities and do not store at extreme temperatures.
5. Do not use it if it is over its expiration date.
Get An Accurate Quote For Your Next Projects
No matter your project is complicated or simple, no matter is Medical Consumables or Lab Consumables, etc, you will get an accurate quotation within 6 hours.