IV Flow Regulator
Medical Grade PVC
Luer slip or Luer lock
150cm or customized
Medical Disposable I V Flow Regulator, Precise flow rate control of IV fluids with a range of 5to 250 ml/hr With “Y” injection port (latex or latex-free) for intermittent medication. Also available with thumb support “Y” injection port and needle-free “Y” site.Male Luer connector at one end and female Luer connector at other ends.Standard tube length: 20 cm without “Y” site & 40 cm with “Y” site.
IV flow regulator uses
The IV flow regulator is mainly used with other disposable medical instruments, as a human intravenous injection or infusion, blood transfusion to adjust the flow of infusion, accurately control the infusion flow, to prevent the patient’s body cannot bear when the special patients are infused with the special drugs too fast.
1. With Y injection port (Latex Free) for intermittent medication;
2. Precise flow rate control of IV fluids with a range of 5 to 250ml/ hr with the tolerance of 10% at most;
3. All materials support lipid resistance and alcohol resistance. No worry for leaking during use or injection lipid;
4. All connectors meet international 6:100. No worry about the compatible problem;
5. Elastic PVC, easy use, and no kink.
1.Open the pouch package and check the IV flow regulator;
2.Connect the regulator with the infusion sets;
3.Performed by the professional staff, insert the spike fully into the IV container and exhaust air bubbles from the set;
4.Open the IV flow regulator and perform vein puncture, adjust it to the required flow rate.
2. Discard the device after use. The device is meant for one-time use only.
3. The storage areas need to be well ventilated and free from corrosive gases.
4. It should be well equipped with fire and rat prevention, moisture, and pest control facilities and do not store at extreme temperatures.
5. Do not use it if it is over its expiration date.
Get An Accurate Quote For Your Next Projects
No matter your project is complicated or simple, no matter is Medical Consumables or Lab Consumables, etc, you will get an accurate quotation within 6 hours.