1. The catheter is made from premium silicone, which has excellent biocompatibility.
2. The tip of the Catheter is smooth to avoid damage to the vessel wall.
3. The Dacron cuff is placed under the skin which can form adhesion with the subcutaneous tissue,
4. protect immigration of catheter and reduce the chance of CRBI.
Store in a cool, dry, and dark place. Avoid direct sunlight.
1. Be careful, alcohol and acetone might affect the function of the catheter.
2. Storeroom must be kept dry, do not sterilize by disinfectant. ( The acid gas would corrade the contents ).
3. Contents sterile and nonpyrogenic in the unopened, undamaged package.
4. Single-use only. Do not resterilize.
5. The manufacturer will not be liable for any damages caused by reuse or resterilization.
6. Prior to use read all package insert warnings, precautions, and instructions. Failure to do so many results in severe patient injury or death.