Surgical scrub brushes are used to significantly reduce the number of micro-organisms on the hands and forearms before performing surgeries. The sponge on the back of the brush is used for dipping in and sucking disinfecting fluid for cleaning parts rubbed. The nail cleaner feature makes the removal of micro-organisms under the nail quick and easy.
1. A fingernail cleaner is included with each brush.
2. Soft sponge detachable to provide maximum gentle cleaning when required.
3. Color-coded by solution for easy identification.
5. This surgical scrub brush is treated with ethylene oxide gas and wrapped individually to protect it from contamination prior to use.
6. A gentile foam scrub brush used during bath time for babies and children.
7. Soft foam sponge attached to a gentle bristle brush.
8. Gentile, Soft, Sterile, Latex-free, Disposable, Safe for all skin types.
Instructions to use:
1. Wet hands and forearms with water.
2. Clean under nails with nail cleaner, scrub for 3 minutes with the impregnated brush.
3. Pay close attention to the nails, cuticles, and interdigital spaces.
4. Rinse thoroughly with running water.
Store in a cool, dry, and dark place. Avoid direct sunlight.
1. Do not use the surgical scrub brush if the brush package is damaged.
2. Discard the device after use. The device is meant for one-time use only.
3. For external use only, DO NOT use in the eyes.
4. Stop use and ask a doctor if the skin shows symptoms of irritation, sensitivity, redness, pain, or swelling.
5. Keep out of reach of children: If swallowed, get medical help or contact a poison control center right away.
6. Do not use it if it is over its expiration date.
Surgical Scrub Brush
Sponge Brush 8x5x 2.1cm
Surgical Hand Brush
With Iodine 7.5%/10%
Sponge Brush 8x5x 2.1cm Lodine 20ml
Surgical Hand Brush
With chlorhexidine gluconate solution,4%
Sponge Chiorhexidine 20ml
Get An Accurate Quote For Your Next Projects
No matter your project is complicated or simple, no matter is Medical Consumables or Lab Consumables, etc, you will get an accurate quotation within 6 hours.