Wound Skin Closure Strip
Non-woven fabrics with reinforced funicle.
50pcs/box,40box/ctn or customized
Wound skin closure strips are made of non-woven,rayon-backed material reinforced with filaments for strength coated with Hypoallergenic adhesive, porous surgical tape strips which can be used to close small wounds.
Provides wound support and assists in increasing the tensile strength of the wound. They are applied across the laceration in a manner that pulls the skin on either side of the wound together.
Wound closure strips may be used instead of sutures (stitches) in some injuries because they lessen scarring and are easier to care for.
Wound closure strips are ideal for use in highly contoured areas or areas of musculoskeletal movements, such as joints. They are also for use in areas where swelling, edema, hematomas, or bloating may occur.
|12mm*100mm||Wound of 5-10cm long||50||40|
|6mm*100mm||Wound of 5-10cm long||50||40|
|6mm*38mm||Wound of 5cm long||50||40|
|6mm*75mm||Wound of 5cm long||50||40|
|3mm*75mm||Wound of 5cm long||50||40|
Wound closure strips help prevent maceration. They result in less scarring when compared to staples or sutures. They present a lesser chance of infection than sutures or staples.
1. It is a good assistant for sewing up the surgical wound caused by surgical and cosmetic surgery operations.
2. Caring for the surgical wound after taking out stitches, reducing scar formation.
3. Bonding and repairing the little wound by hurt in the daily lift, such as the stab wound, the cut wound, and so on.
Instruction for Use:
1. Clean the wound with saline water and dry the wound area.
2. Stick the wound skin closure to the wound vertically from the middle of the wound.
3. Apply the wound skin closure from the two ends of the wound to the middle part to avoid wound opening.
4. Stick to the rest parts of the wound.
5. The medical band-aid can be left in place for several days and is sticking well.
Advantages of wound closure tape strips:
1. Suture and staple-free skin closure device
2. Clearly observe the wound
3. Applies to deal with irregular wounds
4. Reduce surgical complexity and speed up wound closure
8. Simple & easy to use and a short stay in the hospital
6. Reduce the risk of infection and avoid damaging skin edges and adjacent tissue
Store in a cool, dry, and dark place. Avoid direct sunlight.
1. Do not use the wound skin closureses if the package is damaged.
2. Discard the device after use. The device is meant for one-time use only.
3. The storage areas need to be well ventilated and free from corrosive gases.
4. It should be well equipped with fire and rat prevention, moisture, and pest control facilities and do not store at extreme temperatures.
5. Do not use it if it is over its expiration date.
Get An Accurate Quote For Your Next Projects
No matter your project is complicated or simple, no matter is Medical Consumables or Lab Consumables, etc, you will get an accurate quotation within 6 hours.