Three-Way Stopcock is mainly used for regulating the flowing rate of infusing fluids when clinical infusion. It is designed for use with the most common parenteral fluids.
1.Medical-grade polycarbonate material with good lipid resistance
and chemical resistance.
2.Multiple channels for multiple infusion therapy.
3.The base can freely rotate 360°to prevent it from loosening.
4.Designed to withstand pressure upto3bars.
5.Fully rotatable tap(360°).
6.Arrows clearly indicate the flow direction.
7.Transparent tubing allows visualization of the fluid pathways.
Store in a cool, dry, and dark place. Avoid direct sunlight.
1. Do not use the device if the device package is damaged.
2. Discard the device after use. The device is meant for one-time use only.
3. The storage areas need to be well ventilated and free from corrosive gases.
4. It should be well equipped with fire and rat prevention, moisture, and pest control facilities and do not store at extreme temperatures.
5. Do not use it if it is over its expiration date.
Get An Accurate Quote For Your Next Projects
No matter your project is complicated or simple, no matter is Medical Consumables or Lab Consumables, etc, you will get an accurate quotation within 6 hours.