Surgical Sutures are used by your doctor to close wounds to your skin or other tissues. When your doctor sutures a wound, they’ll use a needle attached to a length of “thread” to stitch the wound shut.
There are a variety of available materials that can be used for suturing. Your doctor will choose a material that’s appropriate for the wound or procedure.
1. Do not use the surgical suture if the package is damaged;
2. Discard the device after use. The device is meant for one-time use only;
3. The storage areas need to be well ventilated and free from corrosive gases;
4. It should be well equipped with fire and rat prevention, moisture, and pest control facilities and do not store at extreme temperatures;
5. Do not use it if it is over its expiration date.
Get An Accurate Quote For Your Next Projects
No matter your project is complicated or simple, no matter is Medical Consumables or Lab Consumables, etc, you will get an accurate quotation within 6 hours.