Non-woven PP Anti slip shoe cover, protection products which are widely used in public places, such as hospital, surgical room, food industry, clean room, laboratory, outdoor, etc.
1.Sturdy, ready to use manual blood lancet;
2.Sharp point, all sides tapered provides quick, clean puncture ribbed ;3.surface for firm grip;
4.Typical incision depth, approximately 2mm;
5.Sterile individually packed;
6.Sterilization: Ethylene oxide gas or Gamma radiation.
Instructions for use:
To puncture the skin for collecting capillary blood samples, at the level of e.g. fingertip, ear lobe, or heel.
1. Do not use the device if the device package is damaged.
2. Discard the device after use. The device is meant for one-time use only.
3. The storage areas need to be well ventilated and free from corrosive gases.
4. It should be well equipped with fire and rat prevention, moisture, and pest control facilities and do not store at extreme temperatures.
5. Do not use it if it is over its expiration date.