Needle-Free Connector with Extension Tubes are made from medical grade PVC, International Luer connector, excellent on bio-compatibility. It was a tight-fitting adapter, has a good feature of seal, which leads to no leakage, very smooth and easy to puncture, without any edges and corners, no chemical additive between components, so as to reduce stimulation. Used together with the arterial and venous cannula.
Needle-free connectors are essential devices that connect to the end of vascular catheters and enable catheter access for infusion and aspiration. There are various different designs that make it difficult for purchasers to identify the features which present the least risk and greatest safety.
1. Made of medical-grade non-toxic PVC.
4. Priming Volume：0.09ml.
5. Perfectflowingrate：350ml/min under one-meter water pressure.
6. GMP, ISO 9001, ISO 13485 approved.
7. Blue&Transparent valves are available.
Instructions to use:
1. Swab the top of the Needle-Free Connector with an alcohol pad for at least three seconds or per your facility’s protocol.
2. Insert the syringe or connect I.V.tubing directly to the Needle-Free Connector and turn clockwise.
3. Turn the syringe or I.V.set counterclockwise to remove. Replace the Needle-Free Connector according to your facility’s protocol.
Store in a cool, dry, and dark place. Avoid direct sunlight.
1. Do not use the needleless connector if the connector package is damaged.
2. Discard the device after use. The device is meant for one-time use only.
3. The storage areas need to be well ventilated and free from corrosive gases.
4. It should be well equipped with fire and rat prevention, moisture, and pest control facilities and do not store at extreme temperatures.
5. Do not use it if it is over its expiration date.
Get An Accurate Quote For Your Next Projects
No matter your project is complicated or simple, no matter is Medical Consumables or Lab Consumables, etc, you will get an accurate quotation within 6 hours.