Medical Simple Oxygen Mask
The Disposable Medical Simple Oxygen Mask consists of a mask, an oxygen supply tube with a standard connector, a nose clip, and an elastic belt. It is packaged in a separate PE bag and can be sterilized by ethylene oxide. It is made of medical-grade PVC material.
Application: Emergency oxygen; Oxygen after Surgery; Respiratory Therapy; Intensive care.
|Item||Medical Simple Oxygen Mask|
|Material||Medical Grade PVC|
|Type||Breathing Surgical Supplies|
|Tubing Connector Size||15mm/22mm|
|Color||Blue or Customized|
|Instrument Classification||CLASS II|
|Shelf Life||3 Years|
|Packaging Detail||PE Bag, 100pcs/CTN|
|Delivery Time||20-30 Days|
1. Under-the-chin design for excellent fit on a wide range of face sizes;
2. Transparent, clear, soft vinyl for patient comfort and visual assessment;
3. Adjustable nose clip assures comfortable fit (mask without nose clip is also available);
4. Complete with 7-ft. oxygen tubing.
1. confirm open packaging in the sterilization period of validity, remove the medical simple oxygen mask;
2. mask the patient’s mouth and nose and fixed, adjust the mask on the nasal card and tightness, so as not to oxygen into the eye;
3. the oxygen supply tube joints and gas transmission device connection;
4. if patients feel tightness, please cut exit holes on both sides of the mask.
Store in a cool, dry, and dark place. Avoid direct sunlight.
1. Do not use the simple oxygen mask if the package is damaged.
2. Discard the device after use. The device is meant for one-time use only.
3. The storage areas need to be well ventilated and free from corrosive gases.
4. It should be well equipped with fire and rat prevention, moisture, and pest control facilities and do not store at extreme temperatures.
5. Do not use it if it is over its expiration date.
Get An Accurate Quote For Your Next Projects
No matter your project is complicated or simple, no matter is Medical Consumables or Lab Consumables, etc, you will get an accurate quotation within 6 hours.