The Emergency Israeli bandage is a specially designed, first-aid device that is used to stop bleeding from hemorrhagic wounds caused by traumatic injuries in pre-hospital emergency situations.
Eliminating the risk of causing pain and having the wound re-opened upon removal of the bandage. Pressure Applicator:
Creating the immediate direct pressure on the wound site. Secondary Sterile Dressing:
Keeping the wound area clean and maintaining the pad and pressure on the wound firmly in place, including immobilization of the injured limb or body part. Closure Bar:
Enabling closure and fixation of the Emergency Bandage at any point, on all parts of the body: no pins and clips, no tape, no Velcro, no knots. Quick and easy application and Self-application:
Designed with the end-user in mind; for the first-aid trained and the lay care-giver.
Significant per treatment time and cost savings.
Store in a cool, dry, and dark place. Avoid direct sunlight.
1. Do not use the emergency israeli bandages if the package is damaged.
2. Discard the device after use. The device is meant for one-time use only.
3. The storage areas need to be well ventilated and free from corrosive gases.
4. It should be well equipped with fire and rat prevention, moisture, and pest control facilities and do not store at extreme temperatures.
5. Do not use it if it is over its expiration date.
Get An Accurate Quote For Your Next Projects
No matter your project is complicated or simple, no matter is Medical Consumables or Lab Consumables, etc, you will get an accurate quotation within 6 hours.