The hypodermic needle is a single-use, sterile medical device, hypodermic Needles are assembled by hub, needle tube, protecting cap, used for subcutaneous injections. It can be assembled with both Luer slip and Luer lock syringes.
All materials used for the products meet the medical requirements, sterilized by ETO, pyrogen-free. The disposable needles are used together with syringes or Infusion/Transfusion sets for medicine infusion and blood collection.
1.Needle bevel enables smooth, virtually painless injections;
2.Neat look and attractive design;
3.Translucent needle hub designed for easy selection of desired gauge and safe injection;
4.Internationally accepted color-code;
5.Manufacturing using automated polishing and lubrication processes;
6.Strict quality control procedures ensure consistent performance;
7.Sterilized by EO gas, non-toxic and non-pyrogenic.
1. Do not use the device if the device package is damaged.
2. Discard the device after use. The device is meant for one-time use only.
3. The storage areas need to be well ventilated and free from corrosive gases.
4. It should be well equipped with fire and rat prevention, moisture, and pest control facilities and do not store at extreme temperatures.
5. Do not use it if it is over its expiration date.
Get An Accurate Quote For Your Next Projects
No matter your project is complicated or simple, no matter is Medical Consumables or Lab Consumables, etc, you will get an accurate quotation within 6 hours.