Disposable Hemodialysis Blood Line Set / Dialysis Blood Tubing Lines connect with other medical devices to establish blood circulating paths outside the human body in the process of hemodialysis. The material of this product is polymer. Tubes of this product are soft and transparent, and it is convenient and credible to connect with fistula needle and dialyzer.
Disposable blood lines are used to establish an extracorporeal circulation channel for blood dialysis therapy.
Store in a cool, dry, and dark place. Avoid direct sunlight.
1. Prior to use read instruction.
2. Do not store in sunlight, high humidity, or low-temperature circumstance.
3. Single-use does not reuse. Treated as infectious medical waste after use.
4. To connect the dialyzer or inner(outer) fistula，please handle under asepsis circumstances.
5. The product is sterilized by Ethylene Oxide with no pyrogen. Do not use if the package has been previously opened or damaged.
6. Focus on the safety of connecting with other medical devices. If blood leaks, nursing staff should remove obstacles and adjust. If fails, replace entire bloodlines.
7. Before use, the Pressure Monitoring Tube must connect with Transducer Protector.
Get An Accurate Quote For Your Next Projects
No matter your project is complicated or simple, no matter is Medical Consumables or Lab Consumables, etc, you will get an accurate quotation within 6 hours.