Cryo Vials/Cryogenic vials/Plastic Cryogenic Tubes are designed for storing biological material, human or animal cells, at temperatures as low as -196°C but should be used only in the gas phase of liquid nitrogen.
Small, capped vials designed to withstand ultra-low temperatures; various capacities; may be sterile, non-sterile, and/or autoclavable; includes internally and externally threaded vials; ideal for sample storage in vapor state liquid nitrogen.
1. Medical grade polypropylene repeated freeze-thaw cycle;
2. Uniform, transparent tube wall, with the erectable skirt;
3. Maximum liquid storage is 80% of the maximum scale;
4. Temperature resistance range：-196℃~121℃;
5. A variety of colors of the lid, easy to identify samples.
1. Do not use the cryo vials if the package is damaged;
2. Discard the device after use. The device is meant for one-time use only;
3. The storage areas need to be well ventilated and free from corrosive gases;
4. It should be well equipped with fire and rat prevention, moisture, and pest control facilities and do not store at extreme temperatures;
5. Do not use it if it is over its expiration date.
Get An Accurate Quote For Your Next Projects
No matter your project is complicated or simple, no matter is Medical Consumables or Lab Consumables, etc, you will get an accurate quotation within 6 hours.