Centrifuge tubes are made of High transparency PP material, adapted to micro centrifuge, widely used in molecular biology, clinical chemistry, and biochemistry research.
1.Available in various volume: 0.2ml,0.5ml,1.5ml,2ml,5ml,7ml etc;
2.The cap can be one-hand open and closed, Easy to operate;
3.Chemical corrosion and low-temperature resistance;
4.No release reagent, plasticizer, and fungistat added during production, free of heavy metal;
5.Clear white or black graduation on tubes, Lage white writing area for easy marking;
6.Adapted to wide range temperatures from -80°C to 120°C;
7.Stable under high centrifuge speed, up to 15000 rpm. It can guarantee staff safety and the environment while testing toxic samples;
8.Available in bulk or individual pack;
1. Do not use the device if the device package is damaged.
2. Discard the device after use. The device is meant for one-time use only.
3. The storage areas need to be well ventilated and free from corrosive gases.
4. It should be well equipped with fire and rat prevention, moisture, and pest control facilities and do not store at extreme temperatures.
5. Do not use it if it is over its expiration date.
Get An Accurate Quote For Your Next Projects
No matter your project is complicated or simple, no matter is Medical Consumables or Lab Consumables, etc, you will get an accurate quotation within 6 hours.