Anesthesia masks are rubber or silicone masks that cover both the mouth and nose of the patient. Face mask designed specifically for anesthesia departments. It’s suitable for resuscitator and other applications involving oxygen treatment.
The Mask is primarily used in surgery and other emergency operation that requires to deliver doses of anesthetic or oxygen to the patient. In most cases physicians use general anesthesia that helps in making a person fall asleep, thus eliminating the slightest possibilities of movement.
1.Very soft anatomically shaped cuff enabling a tight seal with minimum applied pressure;
2.Shoulder grip fitting different hand sizes;
3.Crystal clear dome for easy observation of the patient’s condition;
4.Supplied with a color hooking ring for fast and easy identification of size;
5.Transparent shell, convenient for monitoring;
6.Soft cushion perfectly fit the patient’s face;
7.Single-use design to eliminate cross-infection;
8.hook ring can easily be removed if not needed;
9.All sizes are delivered individually packed in a transparent, easy to open the bag.
1. Do not use the anesthesia mask if the package is damaged;
2. Discard the device after use. The device is meant for one-time use only;
3. The storage areas need to be well ventilated and free from corrosive gases;
4. It should be well equipped with fire and rat prevention, moisture, and pest control facilities and do not store at extreme temperatures;
5. Do not use it if it is over its expiration date.
Get An Accurate Quote For Your Next Projects
No matter your project is complicated or simple, no matter is Medical Consumables or Lab Consumables, etc, you will get an accurate quotation within 6 hours.