Virus Specimen Collection Tube kits
Virus-preserving fluid, Nylon Flocked tips, ABS stick, Transport Tube
Nasal flocked swab for sample collection test*1
Oral flocked swab for sample collection test*1
Transport medium vial tube with preservative storage fluid-3ml/vial*1
Non-inactivated or Inactivated
3ml or Customized
Nasal Swabs: 83-85mm
1pcs/paper aluminum bag,100pcs or 200pcs/box
The virus specimen collection tube kits consist of the swab, test tube, and protective cap. The test tube contains vibrating bead and virus-preserving fluid. The test tube, protective cap, and preserving fluid are the basic configuration, and the swab is an optional configuration. The sampling tube is divided into type A and type B according to the type of preserving fluid and divided into 12 specifications according to the capacity of persevering fluid. The protective cap should be made of polyethylene (PE) resin that conforms to the requirement of GB/T 11115-2009. The test tube should be made of polypropylene specialized material for medical infusion, blood transfusion, and injection equipment that conforms to YY/T 0242-2007. The vibrating beat is glass material. The sampling swab head should be made of PE synthetic fiber or artificial fiber. The sampling swab handle should be made of polypropylene specialized material conformed to medical infusion, blood transfusion, injection equipment in accordance with YY/T 0242-2007 or made of acrylonitrile-butadiene-styrene(ABS) resin of GB/T 12672-2009 or made of polystyrene(PS) resin of GB/T12671-2008.
Suitable for the collection and isolation of nasal sampling, DNA, influenza, avian influenza, hand, foot, and mouth disease, measles and other viruses.
|Sodium hydroxide (Na(OH))|
|BCY-B||Non-inactivated||Hank’s balanced salt|
|Bovine serum albumin|
|Sodium hydroxide (Na(OH))|
Instruction of installation and usage:
1. Use swabs to collect specimen according to sampling requirements.
2. Put the swab into the sampling tube after collecting the specimen.
3. Break the swab at the easily broken point of the sampling swab rod and discard the tail.
4. Tighten the cap of the sampling tube.
5. Mark information on the sampling tube according to requirement.
6. The specimens should be transported to the corresponding laboratory within 2 working days after collection and the storage temperature is 2-8℃; if it can’t be sent to the laboratory within 48h, it should be stored at -70℃or below, guaranteeing the specimen sent to the corresponding laboratory within 1 week. The specimen should avoid repeated freezing and thawing.
7. The specific sampling methods can refer to the following：
1) Pharyngeal swab specimen: Wipe moderately the pharyngeal posterior wall and the bilateral tonsils with the sampling tube, avoiding touching the tongue; quickly immerse the swab head in the sampling fluid, and break the swab at the easily broken point of the sampling swab and discard the tail. ( suitable for the sampling of this is the product)
2) Nasal swab specimen: gently insert the swab head into the nasopalatine of the nasal passage with a special sampling swab, then slowly turn to exit after a short stay; quickly immerse the swab head in the sampling fluid, and break the swab at the easily broken point of the sampling swab and discard the tail. ( suitable for the sampling of this is the product)
1. Do not use the virus specimen collection tube kits if the package is damaged;
2. Discard the device after use. The device is meant for one-time use only;
3. This product should be stored in a cool, non-corrosive gas, a well-ventilated, clean environment whose humidity is not over 80%
4. This product should be protected from heavy pressure, direct sunlight, rain, and snow during transportation.
5. Do not use it if it is over its expiration date.
Get An Accurate Quote For Your Next Projects
No matter your project is complicated or simple, no matter is Medical Consumables or Lab Consumables, etc, you will get an accurate quotation within 6 hours.