IV Cannula is placed inside a vein to provide venous access, in order to reinfuse next time after one infusion. Venous access allows sampling of blood, as well as administration of fluids, medications. With a soft cannula, the intravenous indwelling needle is operated easily, it can generally indwell for 3 days, reduce the patients’ suffering due to penetrating repeatedly, protect blood vessels and reduce the probability of phlebitis.
1.Integrated enclosed design to prevent cross-infection of blood effectively;
2.Color-coded easing cap allows for easier identification of cannula size;
3.Advanced tip design, with double-bevelling to ensure easy vein puncture with minimum trauma;
4.Kink resistant and specially tapered catheter;
5.Transparent flashback chamber for easy visualization of blood to confirm venipuncture.
Used for clinical peripheral vascular system insertion, repeated infusion/blood transfusion, parenteral nutrition, emergency rescue, etc.
Store in a cool, dry, and dark place. Avoid direct sunlight.
1. Do not use the device if the device package is damaged.
2. Discard the device after use. The device is meant for one-time use only.
3. The storage areas need to be well ventilated and free from corrosive gases.
4. It should be well equipped with fire and rat prevention, moisture, and pest control facilities and do not store at extreme temperatures.
5. Do not use it if it is over its expiration date.
I.V.Cannula: Butterfly type, Pen-like type, Wing type
Get An Accurate Quote For Your Next Projects
No matter your project is complicated or simple, no matter is Medical Consumables or Lab Consumables, etc, you will get an accurate quotation within 6 hours.