Medical grade PVC
Yellow heparin cap
Octagonal heparin cap
Heparin cap is made of PC/ABS and medical-grade silicon rubber. It is an auxiliary medical instrument that is mainly used as an injection way and injection port, widely accepted and approved by medical institutions.
Heparin cap with very high quality and suitable for disposable IV cannulas, IV catheters. Heparin cap plays a very important role when used together with I.V. cannula and central venous catheter, which has various advantages such as safety, sanitation, durable puncture, good sealing, small volume, and convenient use.
1. Used together with the arterial and venous cannula;
2. The infusion of Heparin-Sodium can prevent the reflux of blood coagulation;
3. Made from medical grade PVC, International Luer connector, excellent on bio-compatibility;
4. It was a tight-fitting adapter, has a good feature of seal, which leads to no leakage;
5. Very smooth and easy to puncture, without any edges and corners;
6. No chemical additive between components, so as to reduce stimulation.
Instructions to use:
1: Peel the packing and take out the product;
2: Rotate and connect with lock joint and circular joint of needle base of the cannula;
3: Draw medical liquid, then inject into heparin cap through plug of heparin cap.
Store in a cool, dry, and dark place. Avoid direct sunlight.
1. Do not use the heparin cap if the package is damaged.
2. Discard the device after use. The device is meant for one-time use only.
3. The storage areas need to be well ventilated and free from corrosive gases.
4. It should be well equipped with fire and rat prevention, moisture, and pest control facilities and do not store at extreme temperatures.
5. Do not use it if it is over its expiration date.
Get An Accurate Quote For Your Next Projects
No matter your project is complicated or simple, no matter is Medical Consumables or Lab Consumables, etc, you will get an accurate quotation within 6 hours.