HCG Pregnancy Test Cassette
One Step Rapid HCG Pregnancy Urine Test Kit
Used for early diagnosis of pregnancy.
within 5 minutes
One Step Rapid HCG Pregnancy Urine Test Kit is a pregnancy test. A pregnant woman’s placenta produces hCG, also called the pregnancy hormone. If you’re pregnant, the test can usually detect this hormone in your urine about a day after your first missed period.
1.Remove the test cassette from the pouch by tearing the foil pouch.
2.Draw specimen (urine ) into the dropper and dispense it into the sample well on the cassette (2-3 drops, approximately 100ul). Be careful not to overfill the absorbent pad.
3.Read results within five minutes.
4.Discard the test device after a single-use.
5.Depending on the concentration of HCG in the urine sample, positive results may be seen within 40 seconds. Wait the full five minutes to confirm the result. Do not read the Cassette Test after 5 minutes as this may also give an incorrect test result.
Negative: Only one colored band appears in the control region. No colored band in the test region.
Positive: In addition to the control band, a distinct colored band also appears in the test region.
Invalid: If no bands appear, or a test band appears without a control band, the test should be repeated using a new test cassette.
1. Do not use the device if the device package is damaged.
2. Discard the device after use. The device is meant for one-time use only.
3. The storage areas need to be well ventilated and free from corrosive gases.
4. It should be well equipped with fire and rat prevention, moisture, and pest control facilities and do not store at extreme temperatures.
5. Do not use it if it is over its expiration date.
Get An Accurate Quote For Your Next Projects
No matter your project is complicated or simple, no matter is Medical Consumables or Lab Consumables, etc, you will get an accurate quotation within 6 hours.