The endotracheal tube is a temporarily breathing device that is inserted into a patient’s trachea in order to maintain an open-air passage and prevent aspiration of mucus and gastric contents. It consists reinforced tracheal tube, gas bladder, inflating tube and adapter,medical-grade PVC transparent, soft and smooth, check valve.
1. Prior to intubation, deflate the cuff completely;
2. After intubation, inflate the cuff using the minimum volume of air required to provide an effective seal;
3. Immediately after cuff inflation, use ul tate both lung fields. If breath sounds diminished over one lung field or absents over one or both fields, adjust the tube as required;
4. Endotracheal tube placement should be confirmed by viewing the position of the tube tip with a chest radiograph.
1. Made of medical grade PVC, for single use only;
2. Atraumatic rounded beveled tip and Murphy’s eyes;
3. High volume low-pressure soft cuff;
4. X-ray line through the tube;
5. Suitable for the child.
1. Do not use the endotracheal tube if the package is damaged. Sterile if the package is unopened or undamaged;
2. Do not resterilize;
3. Discard the device after use. The device is meant for one-time use only;
4. The storage areas need to be well ventilated and free from corrosive gases;
5. It should be well equipped with fire and rat prevention, moisture, and pest control facilities and do not store at extreme temperatures. Do not expose to temperatures above 49℃;
6. Do not use it if it is over its expiration date.
Get An Accurate Quote For Your Next Projects
No matter your project is complicated or simple, no matter is Medical Consumables or Lab Consumables, etc, you will get an accurate quotation within 6 hours.