Urine Drainage Bag/Urine bag with T Valve (also known as Cross Valve), is used for draining accumulated urine and is especially suitable for the disabled, paralyzed, and bedridden patients. Mainly for persons who are incontinent of urine, can not urinate in the normal way, or need to have the bladder flow continually.
The protecting top from the drainage tube needs to be connected with a urine catheter (Foley Catheters or Nelaton Catheters).
1. Material: Medical grade PVC or PVC (DEHP-FREE);
2.Frosted and transparent surface;
3. 5mm or 6mm inner diameters of the drainage tube is for choice, and tube length can be determined by clients;
4. Correct Scale: Easy to read scale for quick determination of urine volume.
Store in a cool, dry, and dark place. Avoid direct sunlight.
1. Do not use the device if the device package is damaged.
2. Discard the device after use. The device is meant for one-time use only.
3. The storage areas need to be well ventilated and free from corrosive gases.
4. It should be well equipped with fire and rat prevention, moisture, and pest control facilities and do not store at extreme temperatures.
5. Do not use it if it is over its expiration date.
Get An Accurate Quote For Your Next Projects
No matter your project is complicated or simple, no matter is Medical Consumables or Lab Consumables, etc, you will get an accurate quotation within 6 hours.