KN95 Face masks are made from multiple layers of synthetic material (typically a polypropylene plastic polymer) and are designed to be worn over the mouth and nose. Straps behind your ear help to hold the mask in place. Masks must filter out and capture 95 percent of tiny 0.3-micron particles in the air. CE, ISO13485, FDA approved KN95 face masks.
1. Do not use the KN95 face mask if the package is damaged;
2. Discard the device after use. The device is meant for one-time use only;
3. The storage areas need to be well ventilated and free from corrosive gases;
4. It should be well equipped with fire and rat prevention, moisture, and pest control facilities and do not store at extreme temperatures;
5. Do not use it if it is over its expiration date.
Get An Accurate Quote For Your Next Projects
No matter your project is complicated or simple, no matter is Medical Consumables or Lab Consumables, etc, you will get an accurate quotation within 6 hours.