IV Infusion Set, the disposable infusion set for adult use is a sterile, single-use medical device, applied in venous infusion in the clinic. Equipped with Spike, Air Filter, Flexible tubing, Y-injection set, Roller Clamp, Fluid Filter, and needle, etc.
1. Equipped with Spike, Air Filter, Flexible tubing, Y-injection set, Roller Clamp, Fluid Filter and . Hypodermic needle, Drip chamber, Two-way connector(luer./luer lock connector, etc.
2. Can be assembled with infusion bags and bottles;
3. Sterilized by E.O gas, non-toxic and pyrogen-free;
4. Highly sharp needle points, causing light puncture force and bringing less pain to the patient;
5. Flexible tubing with a standard length of 150cm; 1.8m, 2.0m, or customized length.
6. With a flow regulator to control the rate of medicine liquid.
1. Do not use the Infusion set if the device package is damaged.
2. Dispose of the device after use. The device is meant for one-time use only.
3. The storage areas need to be well ventilated and free from corrosive gases.
4. It should be well equipped with fire and rat prevention, moisture, and pest control facilities.
5. Do not use it if it is over its expiration date.