Disinfecting wipes, which disposable cleaning wipes have a germ-killing solution on them, are used to kill viruses and bacteria on hard surfaces like doorknobs, counters, TV remotes, and even phones.
Disinfection and sterilization
1. Flip open dispensing cap.
2. Locate wipe at center of roll and thread through the small opening in the lid.
3. For best results dispense wipes at an angle.
4. When finished, snap the lid cap shut to retain moisture.
1.Store in accordance with Good Manufacturing Practices.
2.Keep in a cool, dry place.
3.Avoid direct sunlight.
1. Do not use the device if the device package is damaged.
2. Discard the device after use. The device is meant for one-time use only.
3. The storage areas need to be well ventilated and free from corrosive gases.
4. It should be well equipped with fire and rat prevention, moisture, and pest control facilities and do not store at extreme temperatures.
5. Do not use it if it is over its expiration date.
Get An Accurate Quote For Your Next Projects
No matter your project is complicated or simple, no matter is Medical Consumables or Lab Consumables, etc, you will get an accurate quotation within 6 hours.