Transport Medium Swab Stick composed of stick and tip with medium. Used for collection, storage and transportation of microbe specimen.
Sterile swabs are free from bacteria or other living microorganisms. Common methods for sterilization include autoclaves, ETO (ethylene oxide gas), and Gamma irradiation. Sterile swabs are generally used for biological sample collection to avoid sample contamination, and for medical use to avoid infection.
1. Rapid Absorption;
2. Color coded caps for easy identification;
3. With tube could avoid pollution of the microbe before test;
4. Excellent temperature and chemical resistance;
5. Shape,size and color is customized;
6. Sample is offered for customer.
Store in a cool, dry, and dark place. Avoid direct sunlight.
1. Do not use the Transport specimen swab stick if the package is damaged.
2. Discard the device after use. The device is meant for one-time use only.
3. The storage areas need to be well ventilated and free from corrosive gases.
4. It should be well equipped with fire and rat prevention, moisture, and pest control facilities and do not store at extreme temperatures.
5. Do not use it if it is over its expiration date.